Looking fabulous this Fall is easy thanks to products sent to me by Younique Cosmetics. I wanted to create a simple yet effective Fall look that you can wear this Fall with a variety of outfits for different occasions. Whether you are going for a night out, formal occasion, or everyday wear, this look is sure to keep you looking radiating all day.
Younique makeup used
To create this gorgeous Fall makeup look, you are going to need the following Youniqe cosmetics colors, namely browns, beiges, glitter white and purple-to-mauve. I wanted to use these colors to give this Fall look a lot of depth while remaining natural. For that glitz effect, I used a glitter white type shade to accentuate the eyes but maintain that rich natural look.
I love the richness of the eyeshadows in the Younique cosmetics eyeshadow palettes and pencils. I find these colors give more than what you expect. They also last a long time without needing much touching up.
The purple eyeliner also works well to add a splash of color on the eyelids and drawing attention to the eyes. It compliments the rich mauve purple color on the lips tying the two together in beautiful symphony.
The only Younique cosmetics that I have a few reservations on is that of the 3D Fibre Lash + since Younique changed the formula. However, I love the way this mascara curls your eyelashes and that you don’t need more than one coat to create thick full lashes. The fibers don’t tend to last as long as they claim but that is the latest formula more than the concept itself.
The fall eyeshadow process
To create the eyes for this Fall makeup look, I used the Younique cosmetics Moodstruck Addiction Palettes 1 and 2. These colors are beautiful and rich in their bronze and earthy colors.
- I’m going to use the color Elated for my brow bone. To apply it, I will be using a flat shader brush to blend the color into my eyebrow and brow bone.
- I’m going to use the color, Chipper, with a light and fluffy brush. This brush will help me to blend and spread the color into the crease of my eye below my brow bone. Continue to move the brush in circular motions along the crease of your eye to really blend the color. Don’t forget to go out a bit towards the end of your eyebrow. This will help create a natural look while highlighting the full eye area.
- Using a flat shader brush, take the color Forthright which is a dark brown and apply that to the outer third of your eye, and the inner third of your eye:
- After you have carefully applied Forthright to your eyes, take a blending brush and gently blend the Younique cosmetics, Forthright into the other shades of eyeshadow. This will help to create a smooth and natural look.
- Using the Younique cosmetics Moodstruck Addiction Palette 2 and Refresh Rose Water on your brush to foil the color Blissful, which is a shiny white with a touch of silver in it, as you apply it to your eye. Gently dab the Blissful onto the middle third of your eye:
- Be sure to blend the Blissful into the outer and inner sections of your eye. This will help blend it into the bottom lid without dominating the darker browns that you already added.
- A quick note on the Rose Water – you can use it to prime your face before makeup and set your makeup after you have finished applying it. In fact, I highly recommend that you do so since it really does help with the overall look and longevity of your makeup.
- Dab the color Chipper with your blending brush to blend the upper edges of the Blissful color you just applied to your eyes. The key to this gorgeous Fall look is blending. You want your colors to really blend into each other for a natural yet striking look.
The eyeliner effect
Now that we have added the gorgeous Younique cosmetics eyeshadow to your eyes, we can now focus on the finishing touches. To give this Fall look a more striking and bold appearance:
- You will need your Younique cosmetics Moodstruck precision pencil in the color Perfect, black.
- Using this pencil, you will line the upper lash line and your upper water line. This will give your eyelashes a good base for your mascara. Instead of applying layers and layers of mascara to get that rich dark effect near your eyelashes, you can use the precision pencil to set the tone for you.
- Taking another Younique cosmetics Moodstruck precision pencil, this time in the color Passionate which is more of a purple color. Apply this color to your lower waterline and lash line.
- To further blend the eyeliner on your bottom lash line, take your flat shader brush and gently sweep it over the pencil line. This will blend the color onto your bottom eye keeping it natural.
Time for the lashes
Using Younique’s 3D Fibre Lash + Mascara, it’s time to work on those lashes. This mascara definitely boosts your lashes up to 400% while containing Vitamins C and E to help condition your lashes.
- Apply the transplanting gel to your lashes
- Follow this with the fibers
- End with another layer of transplanting gel to seal those fibers to your lashes.
- Add some of the transplanting gel to your bottom lashes to round off your Fall makeup look.
Beautiful mauve fall lips
Time for that succulent pout. For the Fall makeup look on your lips, you will need to use Youniqe Cosmetics Stiff Upper Lip, Lip Stain. These stains come in three colors, but for this look I am going to use the color Savvy for my bottom lip.
I like these stains because I can use them to layer my lips until I get the depth of color I want. You can use multiple layers of the lip stains to build up the color. I did this and found it worked really well. The key is to let your lips dry before applying another coat of color.
The final look
They say a photo says a thousand words. So, without any further delay, here’s the final look of the Fall Makeup Look: